Tuesday, January 5, 2010

December

Back from a holiday disappearance, during which I really didn't play too much. There have been some PLO ideas swimming in my head, but I'm still working a lot out at the online tables.

As for December, it was a bit of a wild month - a killer streak to start off the month, followed by a massive swoon, followed by a comeback marked by luck and suckouts. As a result, I ended up with a decent winning month, but a big gap between profits and EV (over $200). So, it was hard to really think that I played that well.



PLO: +$149.44 (EV -$66.30)
NLHE (live): +$265

A solid month to close out the year, and there's nothing like a hot streak to keep the fever alive (cue brutal EV downswing!). So I don't guess I'll be getting away from PLO at the start of 2010.

I'll be pulling together some 2009 year-end results and doing a goal analysis as soon as I get a chance, so look for that shortly.

1 comment:

Memphis MOJO said...

Glad you pulled out a good month. GL in 2010.