Monday, August 3, 2009

July

July went pretty well...just what I needed after a disappointing Vegas trip at the end of June. It wasn't a gigantic sample space as far as online play goes, since I only played about 1500 hands each of PLO and NLHE. So maybe it was just lucky 3K hands. On the live poker side, I got in a decent number of live sessions - 6 - and made a profit in each and every one. Once again, maybe a lucky month, or maybe I'm finally figuring something out. Perhaps August will help us discern the truth.

In PLO, I ran ahead of EV, but would've been in the black even if I had run even with it...




And NLHE...

Online NLHE: +$182.03
Live NLHE: +$458.00
Online PLO: +$156.11
Rakeback: +$29.77

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Congrat$ ona nice month.

noldmax said...

Thanks Mojo, what's missing here is that I'm still climbing back to even from an awful start to the year. Thank god for rakeback and the donkish live games I play at. Good luck to you this month.
- Danny