Saturday, February 6, 2010

January


January was marked by a crushing downswing where I lost some $500+ (30 or so buy-ins across both $25 and $50 PLO) over less than 3K hands. But I fought all the way back to beign $10 away from breakeven by the close of the month. That upswing corresponded directly with the introduction of the Rush table at FTP. Not fully sure what that means...I'm sure that the bad players trying out the Rush tables helped some. But I'm scared to think that I play in some predictable manner that makes the relative anonymity of Rush a real boost to my game. I guess time will tell.

For the record, this month counts as a win in my goal to have 10 out of 12 profitable months. Sometimes rakeback feels like a bonus, but really, it's money that I won. It just so happens that I only get 27% of it back.
PLO Online: -$10.22
Rakeback: $125.29
NLHE Live: -$140

No comments: