Wednesday, December 2, 2009

November


PLO Online: +$238.72
NLHE Online: N/A
Rakeback + Bonus: +$78.87
NLHE Live: +$189

So my PLO month was pretty good, although I did run a good $90 over EV, which is pretty lucky (but doesn't come close to cancelling out the -$225 I ran against EV last month). I played just over 5K hands and won at a 17.7 BB/100 clip. At this point, I'm ready, both mentally and bankroll-wise, to move up to $50 PLO ($.25-$.50). So at some point this week I'll just go ahead and make the move.

As for strategy and posts, I have a few hands and ideas to get into, but in general I don't have a whole lot to post. I think that's partly because I'm playing pretty nitty and straightforward and partly because I'm too green to try to talk authoritatively about PLO concepts. All of that said, I think I still have some glaring leaks, which I aim to root out and then air out here. So look out for some demonstrations of me at my PLO worst.

As for NLHE, I'm just running too good and enjoying PLO too much to want to play much NLHE online. The PLO novelty hasn't worn off yet. But I still plan to play some live NLHE, and when I do I will be sure to share those hands and experiences here.

1 comment:

Big D said...

Looks pretty good :)
Well done.